Required information for Feng Shui Consultations:
- Google Earth view of the property (property should be marked).
- Cadastral excerpt.
- Apartment/office building: further explanation of the apartment/office placement in the building.
- Photos of the property and surroundings (jpg, zipped in one file, with further explanation provided in a separate file); the pictures of the apartment/office building should be taken both from the vicinity and across the street; access to the property should be visible, together with the main gate and-or entrance.
- Year the property was moved-in for the first time.
- Year you have moved into the property.
- Significant property changes: when and what was changed (additions, roof and floor replacement, door placement change, main gate change, etc.).
- Property floor plan: scaled, scanned, PDF.
- Another copy of the floor plan with marked bed and stove placement (residential) or CEO & Key people’s desk placement (commercial); scanned, PDF.
- Residential property: DOB of the residents.
- Commercial property: DOB of the owner/CEO/Key people.
- Objectives (next 1-5 years).
Read also : Annual Feng Shui and update